LightRay UV Sewer Repair System Service in Los Banos, Turlock, Patterson and Merced
Keeping Your Home’s Plumbing System in Excellent Working Order
All American Sewer & Drain is pleased to introduce to you the LightRay UV Sewer Line Repair and Relining System. This NO DIG state of the art technology provides lasting repairs or totally replaces your current problematic sewer piping with a new interior sewer line without the need to dig up your lawn. This innovative service is warrantied for up to 50 Years. With this innovation, we are able to carry out most repairs or replacements in hours rather than days. Contact us today so our experts can provide you with a complete drain system inspection so you never have to worry about drain problems again.
The LightRay UV sewer repair system is a cutting-edge technology that uses ultraviolet light to repair sewer lines without the need for digging or other destructive methods. This system is fast, efficient, and environmentally friendly, making it the perfect solution for your sewer rehabilitation and repair needs.
The LightRay UV system is designed for use in sewer lines, sewage treatment plants, lift stations, and other wastewater facilities. The system is effective in sewer lining and repairs. At All American Sewer & Drain, we use the LightRay UV system to repair your sewer lines because it has many advantages. Contact us to find out more about the benefits of this trenchless system.
How LightRay UV Sewer Repair System Works
The LightRay UV system is a modern system that can be used to meet the needs of your plumbing system. It is a light curing system for the rehabilitation of pipes. Rather than the traditional invasive method of sewer lines repair, this system uses high-intensity UV light to repair your sewer line. The UV lightRay system is a trenchless system that gives the operator total control of the curing process.
The LightRay UV system is safe for use in the sewer lines of homes and businesses. The system does not produce hazardous chemicals or byproducts and it is quieter than the old drain repair methods. It can be used to repair clay, PVC, iron, and concrete pipes of varying sizes.
The LighRay resin is pre-implanted into the fiberglass liner and moved to your location. After the site of the pipe rehabilitation or repair is set up, the rest of the process only takes between 10 and 15 minutes. This is a very convenient process that saves you plenty of valuable time.
Best Uses for LightRay UV Sewer Repair Method
The LightRay UV system is most effective when used in spot repairs and pull in place repairs. It is perfect for use in small diameter pipe works, making it ideal for pipe rehabilitation and repairs in homes and businesses.
A Trenchless UV-pipe Rehabilitation Solution For Everyone
LightRay UV is the answer to trenchless pipe rehabilitation for any size project. We have a wide range of machines and accessories to suit every need, from our compact LightRay 2 machine ideal for small diameter pipes, to our powerful LightRay 8 system capable of rehabilitating pipes up to 8 feet in diameter.
What are the advantages of using LightRay UV over other trenchless pipe rehabilitation methods?
There are many benefits to using LightRay UV for pipe repair, including:
- Reduced costs: LightRay UV is a cost-effective alternative to traditional trenchless pipe repair methods. In addition to saving you money, it also significantly reduces the amount of disruption to your business.
- Less disruption: LightRay UV does not require digging or excavating, so it causes less disruption to your property. You don’t have to redo your expensive landscaping every time you have a sewer repair.
- Quick and easy: LightRay UV is a quick and easy way to rehabilitate your pipes without having to replace them. With this system, we go in and out of your property quicker than you’ll ever imagine
- Environmentally friendly: LightRay UV does not produce hazardous chemicals or byproducts, making it an environmentally friendly option for pipe rehabilitation. It is also a noiseless process, so your kids and neighbors won’t be bothered while the repairs are ongoing.
Why Choose Us?
There are many reasons to choose All American Sewer & Drain for your sewer repair needs, including:
- We’re dedicated to giving you the best possible service.
- We provide round the clock and emergency plumbing services.
- Our plumbers are licensed and insured to protect you and your property.
- We’re a family-owned business, so we understand the importance of customer service.
- We have over 20 years of experience in the plumbing industry.
- When you choose All American Sewer & Drain for your sewer repair needs, you can be sure that you’re getting the best possible service.
- We have a wide range of experience in sewer replacement and repair.
- We use the latest technology and equipment to repair your sewer quickly and efficiently.
- We always respond quickly to your needs.