Best Heating Repair, Installation Services in Los Banos, Turlock, Patterson and Merced
Family Owned & Operated HVAC Company
It’s true that in this part of California, our summers are known for being hot and sweltering more than our winters are known for being frigid. However, even though Central Valley areas do escape the coldest of winters that the east coast and even mountain-dwellers are more familiar with, effective and efficient heating systems are still a must!
You can count on reliable heating services, in addition to exceptional customer service and quality installation and repairs, when you call All American Plumbing Heating & Air. We are committed to your satisfaction and back this up with our money-back guarantees and 24/7 availability. Our heater repair services are next to none, call us now for the help you deserve!
Call Us for Heating Installation Services
It can be hard to choose the right heating system for your home, especially when you consider how many options are on the market today. From duct-based furnace systems and heat pumps to ductless heating and radiant heating, we can help you navigate your options. Give us a call!
We can service and install a wide variety of systems, including:
- Furnaces: Most homes in our area rely on forced-air furnaces, and for good reason. These centralized heating systems, particularly today’s models, are very efficient and effective at whole-home heating.
- Boilers: Boilers have become an increasingly popular choice for home heating. They use less energy than traditional forced-air heaters, last longer, and typically require less repair and maintenance too.
- Ductless Systems: Forced air heating is a possibility even if your home cannot accommodate the installation of ductwork. Ductless systems are comprised of a single outdoor unit connected to multiple air handlers via a conduit, containing power cords and refrigerant to bring you efficient heating.
- Fireplaces: Whether it’s being used to supplement your heater or serve as a heating system, a gas-powered fireplace is a great way to provide your household with even, effective heat.
- Heat Pumps: Heat pumps operate much like central air conditioning systems, where they transfer heat from one area to another. What makes them different is that the process can be reversed, to bring not only cooling in the summer but also heat in the winter.
- Radiant Heating: When you want evenly spread heat in your home without the use of ductwork or any forced air system, radiant heating is the way to go. Contact us today to learn more about these systems.
We Also Provide Heater Repair & Maintenance
Whether you are looking to have a brand-new heating system expertly installed or need to have your current heater repaired, our team at American Plumbing, Heating & Air is the heating contractor to call. We have over 18 years of experience serving our community with superior heating and cooling installations, HVAC repair, and maintenance through our AMP Club membership. Lifetime Heating and Air Conditioning Repair Guarantee Available to our AMP club maintenance program members.
Ask us about our 10-year complete system guarantee. As an AMP Club member, you receive “bumper to bumper” service on your heater and a guarantee on this system for 10 years. AMP Club members also receive 2 maintenance sessions a year, free diagnostics, and significant service discounts.