Commercial Plumbers, Air Conditioning and Heating Services in Los Banos, Turlock, Patterson and Merced
Keeping Critical Systems on Your Business Property Running Smoothly
When it comes to reliable plumbing, HVAC, and indoor air quality services, you might already know that you can turn to us for anything you need in your home. But we also specialize in comprehensive commercial services. Whether your business has a faulty heating or cooling system, or you are looking to have a backflow prevention device installed, we are the team to call.
When considering commercial plumbing or a HVAC contractor to handle your commercial installation or services, it’s best to go with quality above all else. Commercial equipment, fixtures, and appliances are large and powerful, not to mention a significant investment for any business, big or small. Quality is the reason you should get in touch with American Plumbing, Heating & Air today. We are committed to our motto of “In the Service of Excellence,” which extends to our commercial and residential customers alike.
Comprehensive Commercial Services
At ALL AMERICAN PLUMBING HEATING & AIR, we earned our reputation first as superior commercial plumbers in the Central Valley area over 18 years ago. We’ve since grown our business to include a number of comprehensive and reliable services for both business settings and residences throughout the communities we serve.
We proudly provide a wide variety of commercial services, including:
- Backflow Prevention: In Stanislaus County and the surrounding communities, it is required by law that your business takes necessary steps to help protect the communal supply of drinking and potable water by having a backflow prevention device expertly installed by professional commercial plumbing contractors. Contact our team today so we can help you take care of this!
- Commercial Air Conditioning: Air conditioning systems are complex. This is especially true for commercial HVAC setups, which can require many rooftop units to provide your entire commercial space with adequate cooling. For this reason, you need service professionals on your side who know the ins and outs of commercial AC installation and services.
- Commercial Heating: Should you invest in a gas or electric powered furnace for your commercial space? Or maybe your furnace is shot and you’re looking into efficient options, such as a ductless unit or a heat pump. Give our team a call for whatever your commercial heating needs are.
- Commercial Indoor Air Quality: The indoor air in your commercial building can be worse than that of outdoors in the Central Valley. As such, you need the right products and services to keep your employees, tenants, and/or customers comfortable and healthy.
- Commercial Water Heaters: Commercial buildings have a much larger demand than residential settings when it comes to plumbing. There’s no exception for water heaters! Your commercial water heater must be able to meet the increased demand of your space and work effectively and efficiently for the years to come.
- Commercial Drain Cleaning: Just as it’s important to maintain your drains in a home, it’s crucial that businesses also schedule regular drain cleaning in the Central Valley area. Restaurants and heavily–used commercial spaces benefit from hydro–jetting methods which clean drains for optimal performance.
- Grease Traps: If you run or operate a commercial kitchen, then a grease trap is a must! This commercial plumbing component traps FOG (Fats, Oils, and Grease) so that it doesn’t clog up your kitchen’s plumbing or the municipal sewer lines and allows for hygienic waste removal from your city.
Count on All American Plumbing, Heating & Air for Dependable Commercial Services
American Plumbing, Heating & Air has been in business since 2001. OUR COMPANY was founded on the principle that a commercial and residential plumbing company should operate day and night, as part of a commitment to being caring and responsible. We are here when our clients need us, for whatever their plumbing, HVAC, or indoor air quality needs may be.