Whether your current tank water heater is nearing the end of its service life or you want to upgrade to have the latest, most-efficient technology in your home, there are plenty of reasons these days go with a tankless water heater. While there are many tankless water heater brands on the market today, one of our favorites is Nortiz.
If you want to take advantage of the benefits of tankless water heaters, along with the best technology and 25-year warranty available, Noritz tankless units are excellent options.
Benefits of tankless water heaters
- More energy-efficient and costs less to operate
- Heats water on demand – doesn’t waste energy storing hot water
- Unlimited hot water (doesn’t run out)
- Smaller unit that saves floor space on your home
- Typically last longer than tank units
Why we recommend Nortiz tankless water heaters
At All American Plumbing, we’re proud to offer Nortiz tankless water heaters to our customers in the Central Valley.
Why do we recommend Nortiz? For starters, they have pioneered water heaters for over 60 years and were the first to introduce electronically controlled tankless units back in 1981. Today, Nortiz accounts for about 70% of tankless products in the world, making it the largest global manufacturer.
Nortiz products also come with the best tankless water heater warranty in the business – up to 25 years. This incredible warranty gives you peace of mind and protects your investment in your home.
Nortiz EZ Series
Two of the most popular tankless water systems that we install come from Noritz’s innovative EZ Series. These units can be retrofit when replacing a traditional tank water heater. This makes installation much quicker, easier, and economical. We can often use your existing plumbing, gas line, and venting. Depending on the size of your home and water usage, there are a few different models to choose from, including:
- EZTR50 – Replaces 40- to 50-gallon tank water heaters, which is typically suitable for homes with 1-2 bathrooms. This model offers 9.8 gallons per minute.
- EZTR75 – Replaces 75-gallon tanks for larger homes. Offers 11.1 gallons per minute